Saturday, December 6, 2008

Buttoned Shrug

As a Muffler



As a Shrug
Online Linie 52 Jackengarn
Needle size : 12mm

As a Poncho


My own family members planned to bring all the children to Genting Highland but last minute only I found that my little boy and myself don't have sweater at all. Actually this is quite silly for a person who knitted up for more than 20 years and don't have a single sweater for myself because I only do cotton work. I took one week to finish 2 projects, that is a vest for my son and a shrug/poncho/muffler for myself. Because of only one week, I decided to pick up the thickest yarn that I have and used up 12mm needle to do it. I took 3 days to finish my shrug and 4 days for my son's vest.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,

Glad to see ur blog.
I havent had a chance to visit your shop, but i frequently visit the website to see new arrival books.

- Zuraini-
Seri kembangan

EJ said...

wow.. multi-usage! nice..